*Taken from Grace Lutheran Church email”
1. The Bible will still have all the answers.
2. Prayer will still work.
3. The Holy Spirit will still move.
4. God will inhabit the praises of His people.
5. There will still be God-anointed preaching.
6. God will still pour out His blessings on His people.
7. There will still be singing of praise to God.
8. There will still be room at the Cross.
9. Jesus will still love you.
10. Jesus will still save the lost.
ISN’T IT GREAT TO KNOW WHO IS STILL IN CONTROL?
Blogged with the Flock Browser